Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sports Bike Lovers

Welcome to Sports Bike Lovers
If you came to this site, it means that riding is your life. It means that you are a SPORTS BIKE LOVER. Ever since seeing that first “Ninja” when I was 8 years old, I knew I was hooked. More than just the look of a beautiful green full-fairing bike and fat tires, there was something about the image of riding and perceptions of freedom it gave that really drew me into the sport. I am sure many of you had similar love at first sight experiences that you can share.If you have chosen to take that desire for riding to the next step and getting your first bike, then you have come to the right place. I have put an incredible amount of effort into creating library of useful information for first time riders.



Sports Bike Articles


I Want to Ride a Bike
A guide for new riders getting into the sport and how to get started in the sport safely.


All The Gear All The TimeWhy you should dress for the crash, not for the ride.


Good Starter BikesA guide for beginners to choose the right bike to start on and why with real-life experiences on small and big bikes.


Tips to Staying AliveWhether you are a new rider or an experienced rider, there is always something to learn in this article that will one day save your life.

No comments: